We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Patara

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation in Patara

We are going along the coast to stay at Cirali for a couple of days and are thinking of staying at Patara for 1 night en route. Has anyone any recommendations for a nice place to stay - preferably in the village, and somewhere for a nice meal?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Cirali
Cirali
Antalya Province, Turkey
Patara Beach
Patara Beach
991 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Dardanos Hotel
Dardanos Hotel
#1 of 15 hotels in Patara
Akay Pension
Akay Pension
#2 of 15 hotels in Patara
Patara Delfin Hotel
Patara Delfin Hotel
#3 of 15 hotels in Patara
Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul! Take a look at www.enjoykalkan.com and do a search coz I know this topic has been covered on a thread there and also the best places to eat are also mentioned there!!

Hope you have a lovely time there and in Cirali - say hi and a big hug to Carrie from me!!

Cheers!

Mentioned in this post
Cirali
Cirali
Antalya Province, Turkey
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Thanks FAED! I had a look at your link but all I seemed to come up with was Patara Prince or restaurants in Kalkan! I will try and refine the search!

Mentioned in this post
Patara Beach
Patara Beach
991 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,898 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul,

if you like to stay at Patara over night I would suggest Xanthos , Patara Viewpoint, Mehmet, Sema or Zeybek1.

They are all small, nice, and comfortable but don´t expect some splurge or luxury, the rooms are mostly small.

For dinner I would suggest " St. Nicholas Pension", we had some decent dinners there.

Enjoy your trip, I´m very envious

Patara01

Mentioned in this post
Patara Beach
Patara Beach
991 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Thanks Patara for your input! I remember reading good reports on the Patara Viewpoint but it is outside of the village and I think we would prefer to stay in the village for just the one night. I see they also advertise the Golden Pension on their website - that looks nice too, do you know that one? Anyway I have noted the names you gave us - thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Patara Beach
Patara Beach
991 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,913 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul..

a few of our guests have stayed at the Akay pension...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298657-d628182…

I personally cannot comment regarding any of the accommodations in Patara...

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298657-Patara_Turkis…

and see you soon !!!!

Mentioned in this post
Akay Pension
Akay Pension
267 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Patara Beach
Patara Beach
991 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
15,898 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul,

I sent you some more informations in a PM.

Hope that you will be successful.

Good luck

Patara01

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,594 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Thanks everyone for your help - but I think we are having a change of plan!! We are thinking that after spending a couple of days in Cirali, that will spoil us for Patara and so will save Patara for another year and spend a few days there then instead! We might decide to brave Kalkan instead for a night - and at least try one of the famous restaurants....!

Mentioned in this post
Cirali
Cirali
Antalya Province, Turkey
Patara Beach
Patara Beach
991 Reviews
Patara, Turkey
Kalkan
Kalkan
Antalya Province, Turkey
Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,485 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul - brave Kalkan...what do you mean..!! LOL!! ;-)) Of course being my fave place - I'm bound to say that!! Go on try it..you might even like it!!

Have you considered where to stay - depending on when it is - you can stay at our villa - other than that I would recommend the meldi hotel www.meldihotel.com and as for a place to eat...that is a hard one to pick out my fave one for that 1 evening...I'll give it some thought if you decide to go and will speak to you soon!

Cheers!

9. Re: Accommodation in Patara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 22:46
Get answers to your questions about Patara