We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation in Patara

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,894 posts
3 reviews
Accommodation in Patara

We are going along the coast to stay at Cirali for a couple of days and are thinking of staying at Patara for 1 night en route. Has anyone any recommendations for a nice place to stay - preferably in the village, and somewhere for a nice meal?

Thanks!

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul! Take a look at www.enjoykalkan.com and do a search coz I know this topic has been covered on a thread there and also the best places to eat are also mentioned there!!

Hope you have a lovely time there and in Cirali - say hi and a big hug to Carrie from me!!

Cheers!

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,894 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Thanks FAED! I had a look at your link but all I seemed to come up with was Patara Prince or restaurants in Kalkan! I will try and refine the search!

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
16,167 posts
127 reviews
3. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul,

if you like to stay at Patara over night I would suggest Xanthos , Patara Viewpoint, Mehmet, Sema or Zeybek1.

They are all small, nice, and comfortable but don´t expect some splurge or luxury, the rooms are mostly small.

For dinner I would suggest " St. Nicholas Pension", we had some decent dinners there.

Enjoy your trip, I´m very envious

Patara01

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,894 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Thanks Patara for your input! I remember reading good reports on the Patara Viewpoint but it is outside of the village and I think we would prefer to stay in the village for just the one night. I see they also advertise the Golden Pension on their website - that looks nice too, do you know that one? Anyway I have noted the names you gave us - thanks!

Cirali / Antalya
Destination Expert
for Antalya, Cirali
Level Contributor
12,956 posts
36 reviews
5. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul..

a few of our guests have stayed at the Akay pension...

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298657-d628182…

I personally cannot comment regarding any of the accommodations in Patara...

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g298657-Patara_Turkis…

and see you soon !!!!

Ruhr Area, Germany
Level Contributor
16,167 posts
127 reviews
6. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul,

I sent you some more informations in a PM.

Hope that you will be successful.

Good luck

Patara01

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,894 posts
3 reviews
7. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Thanks everyone for your help - but I think we are having a change of plan!! We are thinking that after spending a couple of days in Cirali, that will spoil us for Patara and so will save Patara for another year and spend a few days there then instead! We might decide to brave Kalkan instead for a night - and at least try one of the famous restaurants....!

Villa Kirmizi Lale...
Destination Expert
for Kalkan
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
5 reviews
8. Re: Accommodation in Patara

Hi Attagul - brave Kalkan...what do you mean..!! LOL!! ;-)) Of course being my fave place - I'm bound to say that!! Go on try it..you might even like it!!

Have you considered where to stay - depending on when it is - you can stay at our villa - other than that I would recommend the meldi hotel www.meldihotel.com and as for a place to eat...that is a hard one to pick out my fave one for that 1 evening...I'll give it some thought if you decide to go and will speak to you soon!

Cheers!

9. Re: Accommodation in Patara

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 22:46
Get answers to your questions about Patara