We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Topic
G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

I was looking to book a cruise with the Philippines based travelling company G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation. I checked the pricing on their website and that is pretty much in my budget.

I didn’t have much experience of cruise vacations and really don’t know what facilities will I get their. Kindly get back to me if you have any experience with cruise tour or with this company.

Thanks

-Lisa

Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,945 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Why would you use a Philippines company to book a cruise that starts and ends in Malaysia if you are from India?

There is no DOT accreditation from the Philippines Department of Tourism. That would be an instant no no for me.

I am about to go on an 11 night cruise from Sydney to Fiji and New Caledonia for the equivalent of about usd $600 per person, twin share, in a cabin with private balcony. The inclusions are the same. IE meals, and entertainment included. If I read the information correctly, my 11 night cruise is less than the cost of a 3 night cruise.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,504 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Sounds great Jim.

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Hi Jim,

One of my friends has earlier used some of their tours and cruise packages and was too happy with the services that he got. May be next month I will be visiting Philippines I hope I will get the same services from G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours. Right now I am looking for Philippines cruise tour only.

Share you cruise journey till now may be that would help me to plan exactly.

Thanks for the supporting.

-Lisa

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,945 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Right now I am looking for Philippines cruise tour only.

---------------------------------------------------------

When I first read your post, I was hoping you had found me a company running cruises in the Philippines but the all the links I clicked were only for cruises in malaysia.

Since 7107 cruises stopped operating, i have not heard of any cruises in the Philippines.

However, you can travel overnight on some decent boats owned by 2GO. They have an overnight service from Manila to Cebu and some other locations. You can get a cabin with private bathroom and oceanview but it is not traditional cruising and you do not need GRAB travel to book a ticket as you can book online here.

http://travel.2go.com.ph/

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Hi Big Jim,

Thanks for getting back to me. May I know how much would it cost for Manila to Cebu cruise?

Thanks

-Lisa Watkins

Pasig, Philippines
Level Contributor
338 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Hi Lisa, 2Go is a passenger/cargo shipping company and not a cruise ship. Where specifically do you target to visit?

Manila Sun Cruises (for Corregidor Islands, Bataan) is still operational. For details (package rates) you may visit this link --> http://www.corregidorphilippines.com/

New Delhi, India
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Hello Tina Casey, Thank you so much for providing me exact details here. I've already got in touch with G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation company. Have a great day.

~Lisa

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,945 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

May I know how much would it cost for Manila to Cebu cruise?

-------------------------------

Just checked a price for Manila Cebu. It is about a 24 hour trip.

The best cabin, a suite room, good for 2, with meals is

P5,093.59

Did GRAB travle have an actual cruise for the Philippines?

Cebu Island...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Hi All,

I am Earl Lewis belongs to Philippines but I travel most of the countries.

A year back I get in touch with GRAB travel tours corporation for a domestic tour package and their services is actually amazing. I have no idea about their international tour packages but as far as quality service concern they are truly amazing. One should get in touch with them for hassle free solution.

@Lisa I hope you would have wonderful travelling experience.

Thanks

-Earl

Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,945 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: G.R.A.B. Travel and Tours Corporation Cruise Tours?

Where did you cruise from and to?

I personally am seeking a cruise that will pass by Coron and El Nido area. Do you know of a company that operates there?