We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Henna in KL!

perth
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Henna in KL!

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get Henna in KL?

I have used the stall within Central Market, but didn't like the quality.

I also am not travelling to Batu Caves this time.

I have heard that the Henna within Chow Kit Little India and Masjek Jamek is only around Ramadan.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

manchester
Level Contributor
325 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Henna in KL!

I saw a stall doing a nice piece of henna painting last Saturday on a womans hands near Masjid jamek lrt station.

Come out of the station, turn right towards the stalls and its a stall on your right about 50m away.

perth
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Henna in KL!

Thanks so much.. will check it out this weekend.

Edited: 05 September 2012, 15:08
Australia
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Henna in KL!

If your in KL on a Saturday they have a market across the road from the Renaissance hotel think after 5. A lady did our henna and it was really good- mine lasted a week and a half ( when I washed my hands I pat dried it). It was $5au for mine which was on,y whole hand and my daughters which went slightly up her arm/hand cost only a few dollars more

perth
Level Contributor
9 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Henna in KL!

Ok great. When was that?

Australia
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Henna in KL!

It's every Saturday night across the road from the renaissance hotel next to the Malaysia tourist centre.

If you are staying in the bukit bitang area all you do is catch the monorail to bukit nanas...head towards the petronas towers and it is about 200meters from the monorail on the right handside of the road. If you go a little further up the road on the corner from the towers is a great curry place called NZ so cheap - costs us normally $3 au each for curries,roti's and coke :D

6. Re: Henna in KL!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2013, 14:48