We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Topic
Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Hiiii

I am Shuja, next month m going to Kuala Lumpur (malaysia). i want to buy sony led tv 40 inch, please tell me any body what is the price in kuala lumpur and best place for buy, thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
2,582 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Hi Shuja

Beware buying appliances in other Countries. Warranty can be an issue and sometimes it is better to but on line from a reputable site or buying locally. Also the possibility of being made to pay duty at the airport on your return.

Sean

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
34,819 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Buying at home will probably, easiest, cheapest, and safest.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Proceed at yr own risk.

If u insist on buying, check out the specials at harveynorman.com.my for indication of pricing. The retail prices are clearly listed in store.sony.com.my.

There are a few major chains selling electrical goods inc.

HSL

Harveynorman

Best

They are present in the more suburban shopping malls such as Ikano, 1Utama etc. not in the Bukit Bintang malls where the focus is more fashion.

The 'best' price is obtained by (i) finding out who has specials on at the time -will need to check print editions of newspapers (not online) (ii) how desperate the salesguy is 4 yr business (iii) how good yr bargaining skills are.

4. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2012, 13:53
Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
34,819 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Why the link to a Florida hotel??

What are you shopping for Kaula Lumpur.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Hi shujarana, where will you be staying in KL?

You do need,especially with the 40", a bigger taxi than our budget Proton Saga/Waja.

if you have visited sony.com.my website, it informs of locality of Sony stores and also their authorized dealers, and of course you can do the comparison tables of the wide range of 40" and 32" LED TV in their product range.

I will leave with your charisma to "discuss" with the sales reps on the suggested retail price of Sony and what freebies they can give.

Best of luck.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Hong Kong
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

Hi dhdvikas, what accessories?

8. Re: Sony led tv 40 inch and 32 inch price in kuala lumpur

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 10:45