We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

Melbourne, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

Unable to see Batu Pahat on the schedule for coaches from KL to Batu Pahat specifically, why? How do I go about getting transport from KL to BP?

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,311 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

Hi

KL-Bukit Jalil-Batu Pahat

KL ,express bus terminal Puduraya is temporary closed,Bukit Jalil is now the temporary bus interchange for south bound buses. From here, you can take the many many buses that serves the KL – Batu Pahat route.

Cheers

Melbourne, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

Thanks so much for info.

Is Bukit Jalil in KL?

How to get from PJ Taman Tunku to Bukit Jalil? Taxi ?

Malaysia
Level Contributor
9,311 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

Hi

Taxi from Taman Tunku to Bukit Jalil would be most convenience.

Edited: 08 November 2010, 16:10
surabaya
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

location bus terminal LCCT,KL to go to batu pahat.

surabaya
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

how to ge bus from LCCT,Kl to batu pahat,and how does it cost?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,733 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

LCCT to Batu Pahat, they are in different states and the journey is a distance of 230km.

For Taxi, a trip to Malacca, a distance of about 100km, is approx RM159. So I suppose you would be looking at the region of about RM350 to Batu Pahat.

Alternatively, you can get into KL, and take a bus from KL. That would depend when you are arriving, and if its late in the day, you might want to consider spending a night in KL before doing the journey.

surabaya
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

location bus terminal LCCT,KL to go to batu pahat.and price.

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
11,733 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

Please and thank you, and taking a bit more effort to ask a proper question would be nice. We are not travel agents. We are just people who live here spending our free time sharing what limited knowledge we know. It takes about 5-10 mins to look up, research, confirm the right information, to type you a useful reply.

To get to BP from KL, first you need to get to KL Sentral. To do that, take the LCCT bus to KL Sentral, RM9.

The bus to BP leaves from Terminal Bersepadu Selatan which is the station for southbound buses.

To get to Terminal Bersepadu Selatan,You can take the KTM Komuter train from KL Sentral direct to Bandar Tasik Selatan KTM station where the Terminal Bersepadu Selatan is. Its just 4 stops away.

LRT is also possible but would involve a change of trains at Masjid Jamek LRT station for both Puduraya (Plaza Rakyat LRT station) or Terminal Bersepadu Selatan (Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT station).

You can take the bus from Transnasional. The fare is RM 20.60 and buses leave almost every hour.

You can go to the website here. On the right, click on "Destination at your fingertips", select From : Kuala Limpur, To: Batu Pahat, which day of the week you are travelling you you will get the necessary information,

http://www.transnasional.com.my/

4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

I will be arriving lcct at 7.30 pm. What is the best and cheapest to get back to batu pahat at the same day. Is there train available from lcct to kl central? And what is the last trip of the bus from kl central yo batu pahat. I need thus information urgently thanks Danny

4 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel from KL to Batu Pahat

I will be arriving lcct at 7.30 pm. What is the best and cheapest way to get back to batu pahat at the same day. Is there train available from lcct to kl central? And what is the last trip of the bus service from kl central yo batu pahat. I need this information urgently thanks Danny