I hate to shop. I have no interest in visiting fabulous shopping malls.
* Where would I go in KL to attend a poetry reading by a Malaysian poet?
* Are there bars and cafes where KL's journalists hang out?
* Which bars and cafes are popular with students?
* Which are the best galleries for seeking the work of contemporary Malaysian artists?
* Is there anything to see of political interest in KL?
* Does KL have "artsy" or bohemian areas?
* Which neighborhood or area would give me a good understanding of day-to-day life for average KL residents?
* What unusual places of interest would you suggest that aren't often visited by tourists?