We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

most easy way to go from bukit-bintang to Nilai

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
9 posts
12 reviews
most easy way to go from bukit-bintang to Nilai

hello.. I been 7 seven years in Malaysia.. maybe because you guys are amazing. but the problem is spending all this time using cars. so now I need help to go from Bukit bintang next to pavilion to Nilai KTM station. OR I would like to take the faster one KLIA Express. as I know it's route and it will drop me in salak tanggi. my question is. where is the nearest KLIA Express station from pavilion. and at the end of the trip. if I use KTM that express.. how many cents that will save for me??

2 replies to this topic
Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
8,301 posts
116 reviews
1. Re: most easy way to go from bukit-bintang to Nilai

Both the KLIA Ekspres and KTM Komuter trains depart from KL Sentral. It is after all the main train station for Kuala Lumpur. So for either Nilai or Salak Tinggi you need to go there.

From Bukit Bintang just take the monorail to go to KL Sentral. Alternatively you can take the MRT from Bukit Bintang to Muzium Negara and walk via the elevated walkway to KL Sentral.

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
8,301 posts
116 reviews
2. Re: most easy way to go from bukit-bintang to Nilai

Just to be clear, the KLIA Ekspres train does not stop at Salak Tinggi. You need to take the KLIA Transit train. Ticket costs RM18.30 from KL Sentral to Salak Tinggi.

The KTM Komuter train from KL Sentral to Nilai should be around RM7 or so.

Reply to: most easy way to go from bukit-bintang to Nilai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted