We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion

Manila, Phils
Level Contributor
269 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion

Hi,

Pls help suggest an affordable hotel to stay for 4 nights. I've read that Namba and Umeda are good areas? We're 5 adults and 1 child (11 y.o) and planning to go May 2019. I know it may be too early to book hotels but we want to set our budget. Is it possible to get something in very good location at JPY1Ok/night/2 person? We want somewhere accessible to transportation, western breakfast, japanese food. Quiet but not dead at night. safe to walk around at night.

Thank you

Cat

4 replies to this topic
Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
54,087 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion

Many hotels in Japan do not accept reservations more than 3-6 months prior to arrival.

Meanwhile, you can play with hotel options and current rates at www.booking.com or similar site to get an idea of what's "affordable" and available.

Mentioned in this post
Manila, Phils
Level Contributor
269 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestion

Thank you

Singapore River...
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestion

Hi,

I booked Kamon Hotel Namba at JPY23000 per night for 4 persons (2 bunk beds with private bathroom) in Nov 18. The hotel is near to Niponbashi station and Kuromon market. You can consider.

Mentioned in this post
Kuromon Market
Kuromon Market
2,563 Reviews
Osaka, Japan
Manila, Phils
Level Contributor
269 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel suggestion

Thank you Michelle. I will checkout the hotel.

Cat

Reply to: Hotel suggestion
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted