We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Osaka

Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Hotel in Osaka

Good evening everyone!

we will spend the last 2 days of our Japan trip in Osaka. We'll flight back at 10 am from Kansai Airport. I'm not sure where to sleep... I've already booked the karaksa hotel Osaka Shinsaibashi I but I'm thinking about change the hotel and take one in Namba, because we have to leave really early in the morning...and I'm afraid it would take too long if we have to change 2 or 3 times to reach the airport... What do you think?

Thank you for the help :-)

Giada

2 replies to this topic
Tokyo and California
Destination Expert
for Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Shinjuku, Japan
Level Contributor
28,694 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: Hotel in Osaka

Of course you can stay in Namba, but Shinsaibashi is really close to Namba already. The best thing to do is to take a taxi to Nankai Namba Station or OCAT from Shinsaibashi then take the Nankai train or limobus. Even if you're staying in a hotel in Namba, it may take a while to get to the train station/bus stop.

Germany
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Hotel in Osaka

Thank you. I think I've found a good hotel 8 minutes walking distance from OCAT, the WBF Namba Motomachi. The price ist the same as the hotel in Shinsabashi so I think we'll take it.

Reply to: Hotel in Osaka
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted