We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BISAK School reviews

Al Khobar, Saudi...
1 post
Save Topic
BISAK School reviews

Dears,

oes any one know aout BISAK, its specific location in Khobar, & its reputation in comparison to other international schools.

Pls. feed me back ,, I really wanna kow

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
90 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BISAK School reviews

There are expat websites with school reviews. You might have more luck there. This is more for travel related questions, but people are pretty helpful here too.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
213 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BISAK School reviews

There is a school website which gives the location - just google it. Suggest you talk with other parents to get their views.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
213 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: BISAK School reviews

Should also have added that 2 of my children went to this school about 9-years ago. They were happy and we were happy. If you are looking for British schools in the area, you may also wish to consider the British Grammar school in Dhahran which I believe is larger and more expensive. Our children have been to both these schools at various times and we never had any complaints about either school.

4. Re: BISAK School reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2014, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Al Khobar