We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I got job offer in al-khobar at 8000 riyal per month

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
I got job offer in al-khobar at 8000 riyal per month

im and indian computer engineer got job offer in al-khobar at 8000( including HRA) riyal per month programmer visa with family status medical and yearly ticket for me and family

im married having 1 year baby now my question is can i keep my family with me in this salary

what will be the monthly expenses if staying with family

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: I got job offer in al-khobar at 8000 riyal per month

Accommodation is very expensive in western province, apx. SR 25k-50k annually that's 2k-4k a month, if the 8k excluding housing it's ok, but still you can't be saving in Khobar.

Also Khobar is not like Riyadh, there are many family activities which will drain your pocket eventually. Best of luck after all :)

Feras

Edited: 29 April 2011, 13:56
2. Re: I got job offer in al-khobar at 8000 riyal per month

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2012, 15:49
Get answers to your questions about Al Khobar