We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup

Cairo Governorate...
Level Contributor
17 posts
taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup

hi all

straight to the point

my plane will reach Yekaterinburg airport from Moscow 15 June at 3 pm

Egypt will play Uruguay at central park at 5 pm

i will just spend the night in the city and fly the next day to Moscow

i have tow options

option 1: book a room in airport hotel for 11700 Russian ruble and then take a taxi to the stadium

option 2 :book a room in Tatiana house hotel in ул.Стахановская д.3, Yekaterinburg, 620012 in that case i will have to take taxi first to the hotel to leave my luggage then take another taxi to the stadium

i'm here to ask how much the taxi from the airport to the hotel and then from the hotel to the stadium can charge me and how long will that flight may take

1>

4 replies to this topic
California
2 posts
1. Re: taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup

Im going to the Peru France game 6 days later.

I havent find any rooms in Yekaterinurg less than $ I can't afford it.

I'm planning to stay at Chelyabinsk which is 4 hrs away in train.

My idea is to depart from Kazan on June 20 early, arrive at Chelyabinsk on the same day around 1pm.

Then I will spend the night in that city and will take a train to Yekaterinburg early in the morning.

The game is at 5PM. It ends at 7PM

Will there be transportation back to Chelyabinsk? Train does not depart until next day. I was thinking on staying close by one hour east in Kurmanka or Zarechnny. How much will a taxi be for? I would not mind paying 50-60 dollars for 1 hour ride and my other concern is if taxis are always available.

I also have not seen any buses. I would not mind travelling in buses but I just dont see them at all. Please assist.

Moscow, Russia
Destination Expert
for Moscow
Level Contributor
4,419 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup

Samex E - arriving at 3 for a game at 5 is not a good timing. You should drop your bags at storage and head to the stadium right away! Taxi will not reach the stadium entrance, there will be no cars zone around and several security checks. Do not waist time checking in etc...

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
308 posts
1 review
3. Re: taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup

Hi Sameh E

I have attended games of Confederation Cup in 2017 (in Moscow and St Pet) and can assure you to plan more time to reach the stadium.

Firstly the territory around the stadium will be most likely closed for driving, Secondly some parts of the city center will be closed for traffic in the city. If I were you I would leave the luggage in the luggage room in the airport and immediately go to the stadium.

Yekaterinburg...
1 post
4. Re: taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup

I would recommend you to use Uber taxi, you will be able to see prices in advance

Reply to: taxi prices and estimated ride times during world cup
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted