We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodation advice

Croatia
Level Contributor
473 posts
24 reviews
accomodation advice

Hi! What would be a good hostel to choose when arriving from Moscow by train? I'm looking for something practicle - with good connection to the main sites, maybe even with the airport. I wouldn't like to have to drag the luggage too much because I have a slight mobility handicap. Thanks for any advice.

2 replies to this topic
St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2,441 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: accomodation advice

>>a good hostel to choose when arriving from Moscow by train?

go to booking.com (for ex.) type in St.Petersburg and your dates and then click on "map view" (little icon top-right) and look at the places offered in the desired area (close to the train station, or close to the Hermitage etc).

>>maybe even with the airport.

to reach the airport:

1. taxi/uber/etc. In this case it really doesn't matter where you stay

2. metro + bus(mini-bus). In this case choose your accommodation next to any metro station in the city center. Take a look at the city metro map to know if you would need to change lines or not http://www.metro.spb.ru/en

Croatia
Level Contributor
473 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: accomodation advice

Thanks for your help. Really appreciated. I chose M-hotel at the end. It's not a hostel, but I'm happy to spend a bit more money on accomodation in such a beautiful city.

Reply to: accomodation advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted