We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are you accepting volunteers for Asilo de Molo?

philippines
1 post
Save Topic
Are you accepting volunteers for Asilo de Molo?

Hello,

I would like to ask if the Asilo de Molo also accepts volunteers who would also take care of the people who need help.

I am from Iloilo also and I would like to help in a way I can.Thank you

Panay Island...
Level Contributor
414 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are you accepting volunteers for Asilo de Molo?

ANY help that you could extend to the less fortunate / shelters (Asilo de Molo) is a God driven gesture. So don't ask further questions and Do go there asap and inquire what you could offer. Time, financial aid, lectures etc. even host an afternoon of cultural shows to bring smiles on their faces. As it is afterall a home for the aged.... tag along your friends as well... The Best feeling in the world is to help someone wholeheartedly w/ out expecting anything in return...

ITS PRICELESS... ;-D

2. Re: Are you accepting volunteers for Asilo de Molo?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 08:49