We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Affordable Dentist in La Union Philippines,How to get there?

Sydney
3 posts
Save Topic
Affordable Dentist in La Union Philippines,How to get there?

You may take a domestic flight from manila. Asian Spirit Airline flies 2x a week from Manila to San Fernando City La Union.

You may inquire @ HUFANA DENTAL CLINIC http://geocities.com/pinoy_dentist

Dental fees are far cheaper than in Sydney, the standards are of the highest quality, the care is both friendly and highly professional.

australia
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Affordable Dentist in La Union Philippines,How to get there?

Gday!

Do you know what days and time, Asian Spirit Airline flies to San Feernando, La Union City????

Much appreciated,

Cheers,

Malou

manila
Level Contributor
69 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Affordable Dentist in La Union Philippines,How to get there?

I think asian spirit dont have a la union route anymore but PAL has www.philippineairlines.com/home/home.jsp

australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Affordable Dentist in La Union Philippines,How to get there?

GDay!

I did check PAL, unfortunately, no fligth to San Fernando, La Union.

I will be flying to Manila from Melbourne in Easter, that's why I want to book early, if there are any FLIGHTS going to San Fernando, La Union. Please help if any of you, knows some info.

I was born in La Union , havent been home in 10 yrs, and excited to see my mum.

Much appreciated.

Cheers,

Malou

4. Re: Affordable Dentist in La Union Philippines,How to get there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 05:48
Get answers to your questions about San Fernando La Union