We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

seattle
1 post
Save Topic
Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

I would like to find out the schedule for the Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio and baguio to manila. Thanks

Bohol,Phil
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

Hi Seatlle,

here you can find there schedule.

www.victoryliner.com

Eyen

^^^
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

Deluxe of Victory Liner is only available at Cubao Victory LIner Bus Station, There daily trips from CUbao is:

12:15am-midnight Cubao telephone number:

1:15pm - afternoon 02-7274688

10:15pm - night trip 02-7274534

Trip of Deluxe to Manila is daily when you are here in Baguio just make reservations in advance cause its always full. cost P550 per head..

hope it helps!

annz

Laguna Hills...
Level Contributor
2 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

The deluxe bus does run to Pasay since I took it last week - it did stop at Cubao on the way for perhaps 3 minutes so that was no headache - but the Victory Liner website does not show that schedule. You have to go yo the bus terminal - what a pain! Victory Liner is arrogant, an uncordinated mess, and it is really hard to deal with this outfit. Calling on the phone doesn't help - they usually don't answer the phone!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

I often head from Pasay up to Bauang ( near baguio ) when I am in Philippines, and always use Partas and never had a problem on the dozen or so times I have used them. Worth considering, and I think they have a Baguio route but can't confirm.

Chris

Manila
Level Contributor
180 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

Just want to ask those who has ride the deluxe bus of its capacity? max of how many pax is it? Thanks...

Cheers.

muntinlupa
Level Contributor
71 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

If you're referring to the de luxe bus, its seating capacity is 29. Seating confirguration is two seats on one side and one seat on the other.It has reclining seats with leg rests. There is a lavatory (just like in a plane) at the rear.

Harpsden
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

we did the deluxe recently, it was nice...you can also fly but not as scenic.

8. Re: Victory Liner luxury bus manila to baguio

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2009, 11:46