We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

Sta. Rosa
1 post
Save Topic
i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

Pls help us where to find affordable place to stay in baguio for a week with my husband and daughter . we we only want to explore the beauty of baguio but in tight budget. and for sure i will recommend the place to my family and friends after.. Thank you soo much.

Cebu Island...
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

I hope its not late but, we been in Baguio 2 weeks ago with my family. we planned of only staying for a day but my daughters wanted to extend it for another day. Our gentleman Tour guide took us to Tuvera (0917-5065615) a transient house they say for a room at PHP350 per pax with T&B. Maybe you can have a budget price considering you will be staying for a week. The place is a walking distance to Victory Bus terminal and even near to SM Baguio. i could say its fine and ok.

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,772 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

Are you going to Baguio in your own car or by bus? Upon your arrival at any of the bus terminals in Baguio it is certain that you will be approached by a number of "agents" which will offer you hotels/inns/transient houses. The price will be on your side because it will be the lean season soon. As you will be staying there for a week it is wiser if you check first the place to suit your liking rather than booking something ahead of time.

Baguio does not ran out of transient houses even during the peak season.

3. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 July 2010, 13:05
Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,772 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

To rtuvera, this is not the proper forum to advertise.

5. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 29 July 2010, 22:05
6. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

Removed on: 29 July 2010, 22:05
7. Re: i need cheap house/transient place to stay for a week.

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2011, 10:45