We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa Blanca tennis

Toronto
14 posts
Playa Blanca tennis

I would like to know how many courts, if night playing is available and what kind of courts ( hard, clay).

Also since I'll ge going with small children, do they have kids disco ?

Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
599 posts
1. Re: Playa Blanca tennis

frankyie when are you going??

I will be there Jan 5-12 with 3 other families. The kids range in age from 7-12 y.o.

Sunny

Mount Pleasant...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Playa Blanca tennis

I can't remember the details of the courts, unfortunately, but I do remember that it was too hot during the day.

There is a "kids show" in the evenings starting at around 9:00 PM. The troop that entertains all day long puts on a show that is geared for the kids but I found that when they interacted with non-Spanish speaking children, it was a bit patronizing. Only my opinion of course but after the "show" ends then the kids are expected to go to bed because the night club opens and that is not for young ones.

Toronto
14 posts
3. Re: Playa Blanca tennis

march break.

cheers

Toronto
14 posts
4. Re: Playa Blanca tennis

In case someone searches for tennis at Playa Blanca, the court is really bad, unplayable painted cement.

5. Re: Playa Blanca tennis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 02:47