We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Imsouane

Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
Imsouane

Hello,

I would like to know how to get to Imsouane from Essaouira please.

Thank you

10 replies to this topic
Marrakech, Morocco
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
7,338 posts
131 reviews
1. Re: Imsouane

grand taxi

2. Re: Imsouane

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2018, 22:57

Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
3. Re: Imsouane

Thank you but I've been there for more than a month now and yes it was amazing ! Thank you

Casablanca, Morocco
Level Contributor
77 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Imsouane

Thank you but I've been there for more than a month now and yes it was amazing ! Thank you

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: Imsouane

Get the Agadir bus and get off at Imsouane on the main road then hitch to central Imsouane.

2 posts
6. Re: Imsouane

Can you maybe tell me wich bus this is? Or give me a website? I'm also searching to go from essaouira (airport) to imsouane

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
7. Re: Imsouane

From Essaouira airport get a bus or taxi into central Essaouira. Head for the bus station. Catch the Agadir bus that leaves once an hour. Ask to be dropped at the Imsouane turn off on the main road. From there hitchhike to central Imsouane giving them maybe 10 dirhams. This is standard practice and you’ll be offered a lift in no time at all. You will reach the central roundabout in the heart of Imsouane. The nearest place for WiFi upon arrival is Restaurant Wave.

Alternatively I can arrange airport pick up for you to bring you direct to Imsouane if you message me on WhatsApp +212766523208

2 posts
8. Re: Imsouane

Thank you for your answer. Can you maybe give me the website for what bus to take and where the station is? I can't find anything on the internet.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
44 reviews
9. Re: Imsouane

Sorry there is no website

Sam
Singapore, Singapore
1 post
2 reviews
10. Re: Imsouane

I went today from Essaoira to Imsaoune by local bus and the trip was online with a previous post on here. There seems to be a ‘superbus’ doing a similar route which leaves once a day at 9am (the superbus looks a bit smarter in the pictures and I think is a few more western travellers use it). The local bus was reasonable condition. Not 5 star but fine for a 2 hour journey.

Got a Taxi from old town to Bus station, took 5 mins, cost 7 Dirham (there is only one bus station).

Then on the bus to Agadir which you have to ask to get off at Imsouane. Took 1hour 45 mins, Cost 70 Dirham.

The bus dropped us off at the top of the road down Imsouane, there were a few people waiting with old cars to take us down to the village.

Was pretty straightforward.

Edited: 27 November 2018, 14:12
Reply to: Imsouane
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Essaouira
Recent Conversations