We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

contacting Nigel the first choice rep/ chaaya dhonveli

South West England
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
contacting Nigel the first choice rep/ chaaya dhonveli

Can anyone tell us how to contact (by e-mail) Nigel the first choice holiday advisor at Chaaya Dhonveli? We would like to take out any products he may be missing on our forthcoming holiday. thank you for your help.

uk
Level Contributor
854 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: contacting Nigel the first choice rep/ chaaya dhonveli

I know him, but can't give you his email address. I'll get a message to him and ask him to check out this link and then he can contact you directly.

South West England
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: contacting Nigel the first choice rep/ chaaya dhonveli

Thank you for replying but i didnt mean his personal e-mail only his first choice e-mail address. Dont want him to feel intimidated !!!!

We want to take out anything he may be missing and to ask for beach bungalow 213, 214 or 215 for our forth coming holiday in August.

Today i have written a letter to him (very old-fashioned).

regards and thanks

nigel

uk
Level Contributor
854 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: contacting Nigel the first choice rep/ chaaya dhonveli

Letter may take weeks to come. My friend sent me a letter and it took 6 weeks! Why not fax him at the hotel 00960 6640066

4. Re: contacting Nigel the first choice rep/ chaaya dhonveli

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2011, 10:48