We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lily Beach - tamarind restaurant

Antwerp
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Lily Beach - tamarind restaurant

I've seen on pictures and read from other reviewers that the Tamarind Restaurant at Lily Beach has indoor and outdoor seating (on a kind of pontoons). How many guests can sit in each outdoor seating area? I can imagine that they are only for 2 persons?

We will be visiting Lily Beach with 7 adults and would love to dine with our entire group in one of the outdoor seating areas.

Thank you for your responds!

australia
Level Contributor
551 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lily Beach - tamarind restaurant

I am not sure how many they would squeeze on there but it defintely fits 4 people. We ate there and they set it up for our kids as well which got baby sat that night. It's actually a pretty good space on there but I think it would only be for 4 persons. I'd just email them and ask them. We booked the Tamarind restaurant before arrival to the resort to get the night that we wanted.

2. Re: Lily Beach - tamarind restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 00:47