We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa require

Ahmedabad, India
1 post
Save Topic
visa require

Should i need visa if i want to stay in Tune for few hours befor my flight to bali

my email radhathakershy@gmail.com

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa require

Legally speaking, you definitely need one. But practically you may not as you still need to take your bags out and check it in again in LCCT (I'm assuming that you're using Air Asia all along).. So you will be still out of the immigration. Youmay get a chance...

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,562 posts
349 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa require

Hi

The best place to check would be with your local Malaysian Embassy / High Commission / Consulate. They will beable to tell you 100%

As a you will be 'in' the country you could ask about a transit visa, but you will need one!

3. Re: visa require

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2014, 07:45
Get answers to your questions about Sepang