We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Large Bike Rental

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Topic
Large Bike Rental

hey everyone. been reading tripadvisor for a while and just signed up. wondering if there are any big bike rentals in langkawi? and whats the likely cost of it per night?

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Large Bike Rental

The bike rentals here are just for the standard cc you'd find at most holiday islands. I have never seen big bikes for rental.

There is a rental place just outside the Mutiara Burau Bay that has bikes that look a bit more interesting but I could not tell you what cc they are.

The odd big bike seen on the roads would be owned by a local, usually a yamaha.

You'won't get hold of a Harley or anything on Langkawi, not for rental anyway.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
163 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Large Bike Rental

hey roblyn, thanks! its ok, i'll do without the big bikes. figured that langkawi being a duty free area might grab the attention of some big bikers and hence some for rental as well. i'll just go for the car rental then. or maybe the 125cc :)

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Large Bike Rental

If you want to rent something decent, rent at the airport or the Jetty in Kuah. They usually have the newest vehicles.

Georgetown, Penang
Level Contributor
2,564 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Large Bike Rental

musicarvind,

Please check your Nightlife thread !

5. Re: Large Bike Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2009, 03:47
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi
Recent Conversations