We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

night clubs

wordsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
night clubs

is there any night clubs on the island of langkawi, i know theres plenty of relaxed bars and its manily for relaxing but im jst woundering if there is any and where could i find them... my friend mentioned theres a hotel which has a night club but he wasnt sure where it was exactly

wales
Level Contributor
289 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: night clubs

i think it is in the sheraton hotel up near the cable car

Langkawi
Level Contributor
19 posts
2. Re: night clubs

Go to www.langkawi-nightlife.com , this is the best put-together about Langkawi Nigtlife and the Nightclubs. It features 18 places with life Music and marks the Hot Spots.....

The information about which band plays where might not be up-to-date - but otherwise things are pretty correct.

In short, the hottest Night Clubs are probably Eagle Rock Cafe (Porto Malai) - TopTen (Kuah - with the most Thai Girls, last time I was there....) - Chime - Enigma and Sunba Retro Bar.

Mark

wordsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
3. Re: night clubs

thanx for the link, is there many thai girls in langkawi?? and will come up to u and talk? or are they normal girls on night out... and which days are the best to go visit these places

Langkawi
Level Contributor
19 posts
4. Re: night clubs

Hmm... Normal girls? Depends what you think is 'normal'. If we speak of a 'real hot spot' - and of 'Thai Girls' - what do you think they are there for?

Waiting for your blue eyes?

Tip: wrong.... :-)

And btw - just forget my last post. Something like this does of course not exist on Langkawi.... officially.....

Must disappoint you here: if you want to make contact with a 'normal girl' this is not so easy in the short time.... But I might simply be too old - lol.

Mark

wordsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
5. Re: night clubs

officially lol, im stopping at pantai tengha for 1 month in may would be nice to link up with some people as im travelling alone, u say the eagle rock cafe is one of the best place's to go and hang out.... how do u know iv got blue eyes?? haha

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
38 reviews
6. Re: night clubs

if it's thai girls you're after, go to thailand please. remember malaysia is a muslim country and please respect the people you meet [ and those you don't meet, of course].

pam

Langkawi
Level Contributor
19 posts
7. Re: night clubs

.... and remember, if you start something with a Malay Girl, you have to marry her, become a Muslim and snip your zip...

LOL

Mark

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,360 posts
239 reviews
8. Re: night clubs

Hi

Your friend must mean Chimes Nightclub which is in the Sheraton Hotel. Lots of the Phillipino girls who work in the hotels go here.

Remember, this is not Thailand. They are not "working" girls!!!

Lesley

norfolk
Level Contributor
7,736 posts
38 reviews
9. Re: night clubs

the vast majority of them are roman catholic, and take chastity extremely seriously.

pam

wordsley
Level Contributor
55 posts
10. Re: night clubs

dont think ill be inviteing anyone back home for a coffe then lol, any advise IF i do meet a lady??