We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic getaway

Melbourne
1 post
Romantic getaway

Wanting the perfect romantic wedding aniversary in Malaysia.

Thinking maybe Kota kinabalu but maybe Langkawi. Would love a beach bungalow type accomodation but it needs to be quality.

Any suggestions???

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Langkawi, Langkawi District
Level Contributor
12,385 posts
241 reviews
1. Re: Romantic getaway

Hi

If money is not your prime concern, look at Four Seasons in Langkawi.

IMO it is the perfect place for honeymooners, couples and people wanting romance and peace and quiet.

There is a lovely adult only pool with private cabanas (no mobile phones allowed), areas on the beach where you can have a romantic evening meal and lots of lovely grounds to stroll around.

Lesley

Langkawi, Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,461 posts
70 reviews
2. Re: Romantic getaway

I agree with Lesley. But Datai Villas are very nice too. Talk about quality, this is the top notch!

Langkawi
Level Contributor
35 posts
3. Re: Romantic getaway

Hi Phil

I'd plug with Baskie for the Datai. Although the Four Seasons has simply stunning villas I can never get used to the cement plant which is in eyesight from the beach.

Cheers

H

4. Re: Romantic getaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 16:49