We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Island Snorkle Trips

cape cod
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Island Snorkle Trips

What is the best way to see other islands and get a chnace to snorkle? Which tour, or private chartered boat is best? Should I book now for Dec. 22-27? Also, do you know anything about the arts and crafts show in December?

Langkawi, Malaysia
Destination Expert
for Langkawi
Level Contributor
7,376 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Island Snorkle Trips

Dear Walker,

the only islands reasonably for snorkeling around this area are Pulau Payar and Koh Lipe. Both take at least a full day. For P.Payar I recommend East Marine Divers. Koh Lipe can be done from Telaga Harbour. I do not know anything about art or craft shows but that doesn't mean anything.

Eva

Singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Island Snorkle Trips

Hi!We just came back from Langkawi.We did snorkeling tour by private charted boat to the Marine Park,pregnant island and beras island.good services and we enjoyed the trip very much.excellent bbq lunch at the private beach.Friendly captain and crew.Although they do charge a little more than the ferry,but it worth every dollars that we had paid.--Jessica n Eric

cape cod
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Island Snorkle Trips

thanks, what's the name of the company you used? Was it private? Expensive?

Singapore
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Island Snorkle Trips

think should be http://www.myfantasyislandlangkawi.com.my

CK

5. Re: Best Island Snorkle Trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 08:47
Get answers to your questions about Langkawi