We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels nearby legoland?

brunei
1 post
Save Topic
hotels nearby legoland?

Im planning to go to johor bahru next week, to go to legoland and JPO. which hotel i can go to that is nearby to legoland? can u list the hotels? and how long will it takes to travel from the airport? or can i stay in JB town? how long will it takes to travel from JB town to legoland?

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,035 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels nearby legoland?

If you had done a search through the forum posts on the same subject, you would have found this recent thread:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g298278-i9406-k563…

Legoland is in the middle of nowhere, a new development area called Iskandar. Every hotel is 25 minutes away. Stay in JB.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels nearby legoland?

Legoland Hotel is the nearest, It is just next to Legoland but it is now under construction.

3. Re: hotels nearby legoland?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 08:48