We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JUSCO Tebrau City

Singapore
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Topic
JUSCO Tebrau City

Anyone know which bus from the Malaysia custome go to Tebrau City?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

You can search online for using Yahoo.com.my for JB tebrau city. There is a blog where people posted of how to get to that place

I tried to post the site but however, there was a problem on that site, but I can refer you to it, just that there are several pages posted on this

You willing take the troule to cross over by bus? CIQ problem for those taking public transport not solve. Just read from My news yesterday, people still complaining about it. Not enough bus booth, not able to get home by buses, can't walk on causeway due tosaftey reason as claimed....etc..

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php…

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

From JB new custom got Bus interchange.

Go down all the way from JB custom, then follow the old custom direction.

You can see many buses there, which is just opposite city square.

You can take any bus which go to Kota Tinggi or Ulu Tiram.

Bus number.. 41, 40, 205, 227, 188, 77.

The bus will pass-by carrefour, when you see carrefour, must be ready to press the bell.

1 stop after carrefour u can alight just right in front of jusco but need to walk la.

After carrefour, the next significant hyperMarket u can see is Tesco, which is at your left handside.

When you see Tesco, press the bell and alight,

Just remember, Carrefour-->Tesco (press the bell)--> Jusco.

After alighting you can follow the locals and walk the short cut if there is, otherwise walk the road.

However for safety reasons, better to take a taxi from city square which cost about 15-18 Ringgit.

Singapore
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

Thanks so much for the help, is the place worth going? the things there are cheap?

Singapore
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

Thanks so much for the help, is the place worth going? the things there are cheap?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

Never been there, but colleagues told me quite spacious, even my company organise CNY trip there.

However, I believe Tesco could offer you more value if you are looking at hypermart. I beleive prices are cheaper at Tesco than compared to Jusco. I had shopped at KL with Giant, Carrefour and Jusco hyepermart and find Tesco pricing pretty good. I often go round the other before making my trip to Tesco and I find things that I wanted to buy much cheaper there. However, I am only refering items which I am looking for, so not absolute about all things are cheap there.

But there are other shops at Tebrau, do me a favour when you back, drop me a message and let me know how you find it. I might be going up sometime later this year as I am looking to book Dorsett Regency at Johor near to Tebrau for 2N stay with my family.

Johor Bahru
Destination Expert
for Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
961 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

If your target is Jusco or Tesco, you can try Austin Hill Golf Resort, they offer quite cheap room and very near to Tesco and Jusco.

Tesco and Jusco is different stye of shopping, Tesco mainly normal foods, groceries etc, but Jusco mainly clothes foods etc. Yes, Jusco items should be higher price.

Singapore
Level Contributor
123 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

Thanks for all the info, I want to shop for clothings and will be good if I can find wholesaler, so Tebrau have?

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

thank you, I am aware of the difference between Jusco and Tesco. In fact, I have been comparing prices between these few hypermark online for their promotion items.

As for Austin Hill, been there for day trip, very spacious and value for money. But without a car, I have to take a taxi for every outing. At Dorsett, Tesco and Giant are just walking distance away just for convenient. As for Tebrau, I will have to take a taxi.

9. Re: JUSCO Tebrau City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 22:48