We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet resort??

Nuneaton
Level Contributor
123 posts
179 reviews
Quiet resort??

Can any of the experts recommend a less touristy resort for a visit in December, I was thinking of either Phan Thiet or Mui Ne or does anyone have any recommendations of a smallish hotel. Budget wise we would be looking at $100per night, ideally like to stear clear of the larger hotels and would like the smaller or even guest house type

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Quiet resort??

In Ham Tien, I would suggest either the Mia or Cham Villas. Also, you might consider the Coco Beach. The only suggestions I would have in Mui Ne are larger resorts like the Pandanus, but Mui Ne is much less touristy than Ham Tien.

Edited: 07 May 2018, 18:10
Beechworth...
Level Contributor
370 posts
30 reviews
2. Re: Quiet resort??

Less touristy and away from the crowds, have a look at the Ocean Dunes Resort at Phan Thiet.

Phan Thiet, Vietnam
Destination Expert
for Phan Thiet
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: Quiet resort??

Another suggestion on Suoi Nuoc Beach in Mui Ne would be Full Moon Village. Very quiet and away from the tourist strip, but easily accessible by public bus.

Essex UK
Level Contributor
5 posts
178 reviews
4. Re: Quiet resort??

FYI I was booked into the Pandanus however they have 18 months of heavy duty construction going on

So I cancelled

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
6,114 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Quiet resort??

Full moon village as suggested by Steve was enjoyable and quiet, but a bit overpriced. Although we did have a large bungalow to ourselves. Restaurant was ok and the staff good

There was a resort bus that went into town and back each day ,maybe twice or it was about 180000 dong one way in a taxi.

I was there about 3 years ago

Reply to: Quiet resort??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted