We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip

We are back in Marmaris in July and interested in the 2 day trip to Ephesus and Pamukkale.

Has any been on the trip and what is the hotel accommodation like and the trip in general?

Thanx

Jon .

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Pamukkale
Pamukkale
Denizli Province, Turkey
4 replies to this topic
aberdeen
Level Contributor
631 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip

hello dick,how you doing and I have an answer to your question. we have done the 2 day trip on our first year to marmaris back in 2004. we booked it through Thomson.....because we were stupid? cost us a small fortune. the trip was fantastic though and the hotel was first class as well. now since we done it there is a lot more to see now,i would really recommend the excursion but book it through one of the agents in marmaris and not the likes of Thomson {now tui}. obviously the hotel will be different but the trip will be the same. you can do both of these as 1 day trips but I feel you get more as a 2 day excursion. both are worth seeing.

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
12 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip

Be aware if it hasnt rained there will be dry pools at Permukkale. Found Ephesus much more interesting and hotels on waterfront great.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip

We never use tui always use A&S travel it seems very few people have reviewed the 2 day trip and as its a big chunk of our holiday i was after more information. Thanx for the advice

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
6 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip

Thanx for the advice

Reply to: Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted