We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things for Kids

Manchester
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Things for Kids

Hi,

In the years that I have been to Calis / Fethiye - I have never found anything for my children to do at an evening time.

Can you recommend any Amusements, Adventure playground, kids club etc etc.... I read that Sultan's Aqua park are usually open until early evening with various entertainment on, but this was not the case last year!!

Please help - my kids (like all kids) tend to get bored to the point where they end up pestering me. Please relieve me of this.........

manchester, England
Level Contributor
102 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Things for Kids

We also have relaxed evenings and keep holiday diary. Plan to do beach BBQ and sunset cruise and meals out at restaurants. Just wondered what things there were but looking forward to finding out!

Manchester
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Things for Kids

Thanks for all your replies, Much appreciated:)

To be honest my children enjoy doing exactly what we (parents) do - apart from the drinking. It would of just been nice to give them an evening to have a bit of 'kiddie'-fun.

Oh-well, they ain't going to spoil my holiday regardless. The PSP's and Nintendo DS's will just have to come out!!

8 weeks & counting ;-)

UK
Level Contributor
609 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Things for Kids

We found that our children would find others their own age (or there abouts) and buddy-up with them of an evening.They would usually entertain themselves but eventually we always heard the terrible refrain "....Daaaaaad....I'm boooored!"

G

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
25 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Things for Kids

There are playgrounds loads of places around the area, the one behind the harbor Migros is very good, but just follow the prom along and there is a big area opposite the Sultans heads with trampolines etc and further on towards Calis there are numerous parks. Our kids loved swimming in the evenings, it is so warm still even when dark.

15. Re: Things for Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 05:48
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations