We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

draught cider

iluvdolphins
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
draught cider

we r staying in calis beach in sept and i am just wondering is there anywhere thats sells cider as its all my friends husband drinks also can any1 tell me if there is nite cruises at this time of year as its a big 50 4 me and i would like to mayb go 4 nice meal on a boat any help would be fab thank you all

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: draught cider

Not sure about Calis as I have not stayed there yet, but you don't often find cider in Turkey and when you do it isn't all that nice. I end up drinking fresh orange juice or water because I only really like cider.

Bodrum City, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Gumbet
Level Contributor
5,709 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: draught cider

Never seen cider on draught in Turkey. You can get bottles of Turkish cider (Sevilen) but our local bar now also has bottles of Strongbow.

Jak xx

iluvdolphins
Level Contributor
103 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: draught cider

ty to replys also is there an atm machine in callis

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,944 posts
16 reviews
4. Re: draught cider

I don't think you will find draught cider anywhere. You may get it in bottles but it will be very expensive as all imported drinks are so check the price first.

5. Re: draught cider

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 23:48
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations