We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
431 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Hi,

We are planning on catching the ferry to Rhodes on a Tuesday mid June. I read on here that it was best to book with Yesil Dalyan as they are the ferry company. I looked on their website and they don't seem to go on Tuesdays anymore. But when I put in the date to book, it accepts the date, so I am confused. I also contacted Aegean Tour Travel and they said there are two hydrofoils leaving that day, 9am and 4.30pm. Can someone confirm this for me please and are Aegean Tour Travel based in Bodrum a trustworthy company to use? I have emailed Yesil Dalyan several days ago but they have not replied. Who would be the best company to book through? Many thanks. Kiwi

Kayakoy, Turkey
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Yesil Dalyan are the best company to contact and book with as they own the ferry.

charlotte
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

The hydrofoil from Fethiye goes on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. There are not 2 hydrofoils going to Rhodes on any of those days. The hydrofoil stays in Rhodes until 4, then returns. If that company is telling you there is an afternoon one, they must be meaning from Marmaris.

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Hi all;

Actually the days of Trip to Rhodes changed recently again but they haven't updated at the site yet..So the days are from Fethiye-Rhodes-Fethiye JUNE – First week 3 days Monday,Thursday and Friday

After first week 4 days Monday ,Wednesday,Thursday and Friday with Catamaran about 2 hrs and Tuesdays and Sundays Rhodes-Fethiye-Rhodes travel with Hydrofoil so that takes 90 min. So you get ready Fethiye harbour at 16.00hrs and leaves from Fethiye to Rhodes at 16.30hrs..

I hope this helps..Have a nice holiday..

So I guess you can get the departure trip as one way for sure

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Hi

Is the ferry from Fethiye to Rhodes really £50 one way? We are going to take the Ferry at the end of this month, and one website says we can go on Sunday at 16:30. Is this correct?

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Hi ; yes thats correct you can go on sunday with the departure trip on sundays by 16.30hrs this time with hydrofoil..

Have a nice holiday..

hisaronü
Level Contributor
342 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Sorry forgot to tell you one way trip is 44.00GBP ..

New Zealand
Level Contributor
431 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Hi

Thanks everyone for the helpful adivce. I'm pleased to find out that we can still travel to Rhodes on a Tuesday as we have accommodation booked. Going later in the day has the added bonus of being able to shop at the Tuesday market before we leave, yeah! Cheers Kiwi

London, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

Thankyou for your help :)

9. Re: Pre-booking ferry Fethiye to Rhodes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 02:45
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations