We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Problem with Letoonia

North Wales
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Problem with Letoonia

Has anybody else had this problem, Once Letoonia always Letoonia, this will be our 3rd year back, we did try to go somewhere different but nothing compared with this beautiful place fantastic location good selection of food n drinks and a brilliant animation team with lots to do if you choose, or just chill on some of the wonderful loungers & enjoy the veiw's, Cant wait for June 28th, enjoy your Hols everyone wherever you may be going,

Edited: 01 May 2011, 21:50
lancashire
Level Contributor
2,761 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Problem with Letoonia

No problems with this at all Shirl111.

It is a superb hotel.

Enjoy..........and get booking for 2012.

Fethiye
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Problem with Letoonia

Hi

I am definitely agree with delavega,

Enjoy your holiday...

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Problem with Letoonia

We have the same problem lol

Going next month for the 3rd year running and we are already assuming we'll be going again next year!

You cant beat knowing exactly what you're gonna get....and we just want to spend 2 weeks chilling out in comfort and enjoying the spectacular views!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Problem with Letoonia

He he he - totally agree with you all!!

We are off in July for 7th time and I feel embarrased to tell people now!!! They must think we are soooo boring but unless you have been I don't think you understand!!

Have fun everyone!

Mel

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
105 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Problem with Letoonia

He he he - totally agree with you all!!

We are off in July for 7th time and I feel embarrased to tell people now!!! They must think we are soooo boring but unless you have been I don't think you understand!!

Have fun everyone!

Mel

North Wales
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Problem with Letoonia

we have been talking about next year, we told our tenage Daughter she would be allowed to stay home next year, and she actually swore at us, lol, what Date are you going straycat, and I know what Mel means people already say to us, Not there again arnt you fed up with it, and the answer is quite simply NO NEVER gonna happen.

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
41 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Problem with Letoonia

June 6th for 2 weeks Shirl

Cornwall
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Problem with Letoonia

Ha ha!!

Well, hubby and I are planning 2012 holidays as we like to get in early to get the best prices and child free places. Soooo, I've asked a travel agent friend of mine to get cracking as soon as brochures come out this week on sourcing prices for us for Turkey. I prefer the Dalaman area - prefer the lushness and greenery to the Antalya area etc.

This could be the first year that we repeat book a destination/hotel - we will end up booking our 2012 holiday before we leave for our first holiday in Letoonia on 25th May - as I've seen how prices increase overnight at the early release - we like to secure a fab hotel before it gets out of our price range!!

Looking at this thread I am wondering if we need look anywhere else or just repeat book for Letoonia this week! Even though we haven't been and it is something we never do!!!!!

Why is it so special?

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Antalya
Antalya
Antalya Province, Turkey
9. Re: Problem with Letoonia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 05:46
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye