We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

Cornwall
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

Does anyone know what the a la carte supplement is in the restaurants at Letoonia??

I like the sound of the fish restaurant, but just wondered what the extra cost would be.

Going in 5 weeks - can't wait!!!

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

Hi

Last year the supplement was £10 per person.....so we didn't bother!

The fish restaurant IS lovely...we did it the year before when it was still free, but i didn't think the food was special enough to justify the price and the Moonlight restaurant is just as good.

We are going in 5 weeks too!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

Thanks StrayCat!!!

Great 'inside' information!!! You must like it there if you have been a few times - we fly out of Exeter on 25th May! Can't wait!!! The boys are excited. I just am looking forward to sitting there with a g&t admiring the view....

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
42 posts
16 reviews
3. Re: Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

Hi Mintcar

Yes we love it and i'm sure you will too! What's not to love? The place is absolutely beautiful and you can have any sort of holiday you want. There's loads to do so if thats what you like then you wont be bored, but if you just want to chill then it is perfect. We prefer to go by the sea rather than round the pool it's a lot quieter and more relaxed.

Get ready for putting a pound or two on too. No shortage of food there!!

We fly out of Birmingham on June 6th

Cornwall
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

Well, we return on 8th June - so should see you there!!!

We went to the Titanic last year at Lara Beach. Great hotel, but didn't like the location. Superb 5 star facilities, but lacking in the scenery and tranquility aspect I am hoping for in Letoonia.

Sounds great!!!!

5. Re: Club Letoonia A la carte supplement

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 05:48
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye
Recent Conversations