We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

North Wales
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

I noticed that the guide price for this trip is only £52 thats cheaper than a trip on the letoonia boat, so i thought it might be worth taking a trip to Rhodes, have any of you done this and are the trips only on certain days and are they reliable, i dont want to be left in Rhodes, Oh and will they pick up from Letoonia or would we need to get to Fethiye,

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

Hello!

Of course the trips are very reliable, the ferry stays in Rhodes and you return on the same hydrofoil or catamaran.

You can find all the information here:

ferries-turkey.com/ferry-routes/turkey-greec…

It is a lovely day out, the old town of Rhodes is impressive, you have just enough time to explore, have a good lunch, do some shopping and then return

Have a great trip!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
503 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

Just watch out for rip off square, where all the cafe bars are. We got charged approximately £10 for 3 soft drinks in 2004. Better to go away from the square. This may be obvious to most people, but we didn't think.

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
Level Contributor
1,608 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

Hydrofoil ferry starts the season from Fethiye on 8th April 2011.

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

Can you tell me who we can book the hydrofoil ferry from Fethiye to Rhodes with? I am travelling on Thursday 21st April 2011, and can't seem to get a straight answer from some websites - some are saying the ferry doesn't run on a Thursday unitl May. Can you help?

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

The company is called Yesil Dalyan:

www.yesildalyantravel.com

You can book here online.

This winter was the first winter that they have operated on odd days if the weather allowed.

Have fun!

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

Thank you for the website. It is also saying there are no ferries running from Fethiye to Rhodes on Thursday 21st April - oh dear :( Do you possibly know of any other companies who I could try? Thank you so much for your help!

Kayakoy, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Istanbul
Level Contributor
9,195 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

No I am afraid it is the only company that does the trips to Rhodes. There is only one hydrofoil and one catamaran in Fethiye, both owned by YD. The only other option is choosing another day or doing the trip from Marmaris.

Good luck!

Birmingham UK
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

Do any ferries run from Fethyie to Rhodes on Saturdays in August? Thanks ;)

9. Re: day trip from Fethiye to Rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 21:47
Get answers to your questions about Fethiye