We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices 2012?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Prices 2012?

Hey guys,

I'm going to Kusadasi in June - This will be my first trip to Turkey for a long time and I'd just like an idea of prices - for example, a beer; a main meal; an english breakfast; bottle of water. How about boat trips, turkish baths, etc?

I'm usually a regular Spain goer so trying something new and hopefully cheaper!

Thanks in advance

eastbourne
Destination Expert
for Kusadasi
Level Contributor
5,515 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices 2012?

Firstly i would suggest you change pounds to Turkish Lira when you are there. Currently there are apx 2.80 TL to the pound.

A large beer 4Tl

Breakfast 8-10TL

Boat trip £10 inc lunch

Botlle of water from kiosk 1TL

Main meal 15-25 TL

londonhappytripper
Level Contributor
81 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices 2012?

Prices already given by techno man, spot on!!! I am at the moment in Kusadasi and having a great time, not sure if cheaper than Spain, but certainly BETTER, and the people soooooooo much friendlier. Good choice.

oxon
Level Contributor
50 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices 2012?

hi what is the weather like at the mo as going in two weeks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices 2012?

Hi were here at the mo and the weather s really good, very warm (26 degrees) and sunny, you do get a bit of cloud but it soon goes, also it is very pleasant in the evenings, Ive not had to wear a jumper yet despite what others say!

england
Level Contributor
9,752 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Prices 2012?

petit, its 4 lira for a big, efes, thay are small one as well, so make sure its a BIG one at the 4,lira,price..,and theres the draft beer it like drinking,pizzzzzzzz, all sorts,in it, and the beer price, will be more on the beach, we were paying,10,lira at some places, BUT if you use LADEYS,beach its next to kus,get a cold bag and you can take your owen food and drink down, to the sun beds you just pay for the beds,last year 5 lira a bed,and 5 for the sun brolly,,,click on to KUSADASI BIZ, for more info of the other places near to kusadasi, and if wanting ,CHEAP food drink,,go up the street across from BURGER KING is up the big street across from the port,/ go,,under the arch to the left, across from burger king,,plenty cheap,rests/bars,,around there,,,whach it in BAR street very expen dtrinking down there if yer go get plenty down you before you go and watch your lira,,

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Prices 2012?

any one know the price of beer in the melissa apts thx

cork
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Prices 2012?

was 6 lira for efes last year

not sure about the rest

nothing outrageous anyway in the melissa

8. Re: Prices 2012?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 06:10
Get answers to your questions about Kusadasi