We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food

9 posts
Save Topic
food

Hii somebody know if its KFC or burger king in Side ? Thanks ;-)

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,146 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food

Side has no fast food places like that at all - but there is one Burger King in Manavgat which is only 15 mins on the dolmus away -

9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: food

Okey , thanks;-) what is dolmus?;-)

East Sussex
Level Contributor
314 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: food

dolmus is the local bus. Dolmus = stuffed in English and they can certainly get full but they are fun

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: food

It's a bus.

You've got some really nice local restaurants serving fresh local cuisine... fresh fish straight from the sea, fantastic stews, stuffed vine leaves, meaty kebabs, lamb and veg, rices and spices....

.....why on earth would anyone want Burger King and KFC?

9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: food

Thanks guys ;-) i work at burger king in norway and i like to taste other burger kings , and i really love KFC, we dont have it in norway. thats why;-) but i get your point. Mr Marcoos.

Edited: 05 August 2011, 19:42
Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: food

No KFC in Norway...... one of the reasons there are not that many obese people as your culture is about healthy eating, fresh air, clean water and outdoor living.

Remember - Man who love KFC too much need two seats on flight to Antalya.

Happy holidays.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: food

haven't been to Side since 1990, is the Omur Kebap still there, and the Rendezvous Bar?

I remember taking my CD player out, and nobody have ever seen one.

Lovely place, i hope it hasn't changed too much

9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: food

Haha true;-)

9. Re: food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2012, 03:46