We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teeth whitening

wales
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Teeth whitening

Has anyone had their teeth whitened here. If so how much is it and was it worth it. Tia

3 replies to this topic
Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,979 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Teeth whitening

DENTISTS - I have been to several dentists in Side and Manavgat over the past 12 years and the best one by far is Halile who has a dental practice in Manavgat which is only 15 minutes by dolmus from Side and costs 3.5 TL each way, payable to the driver. I asked her not so long ago about teeth whitening and her advice was DO NOT DO IT !! It only lasts for up to 2 years.

As you go into Manavgat and Migros supermarket is on your right by the big roundabout - walk down the main 'High Street' until you see Burger King on your left.

You can get a porcelain (not enamel) crown done in a week with a 5 year guarantee for just £100 per tooth; clean and polish £22; wisdom tooth extracted £20; full whitening of all teeth £200 but only lasts 2 years; free consultation. Before you even enter the waiting area you must put their blue plastic covers on shoes. Immaculate place, like something out of James Bond 007.

I had 3 porcelain crowns. I have been to 3 different dentists but found the best - for quality -for price (another one of them was double!) - for cleanliness - for location was Halile. Entrance to dentist is the left staircase near Burger King on its right where there is a mobile phone salesman with a table by the front. Halile is up on first floor - ring bell - put the blue plastic covers over your shoes - before you go in.

Turks even from Ankara and Istanbul come to see her as she ıs so good - best prıce - very gentle - beautıful Turkısh lady too - and ımmaculate dental surgery.

My next door neıghbour had a wısdom tooth Phone and make an appoıntment as soon as you have decıded what dates you are here. She does get busy but ıs open each day untıl 9pm - starts at 10am. Her dırect mobıle number ıs 0090-535-725-2075

You wıll need to see Halile fırst to get a quote and exactly what your teeth are lıke. We are all dıfferent.

x Angela x

Mentioned in this post
Side
Side
Manavgat, Turkey
Manavgat
Manavgat
Antalya Province, Turkey
Ankara
Ankara
Ankara Province, Turkey
wales
Level Contributor
19 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Teeth whitening

Thanks Angela

Solihull, United...
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
553 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Teeth whitening

Just to point out that teeth whitening is unlikely to last very well beyond a year.

Reply to: Teeth whitening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted