We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Teeth whitening

wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
31 reviews
Teeth whitening

Has anyone had their teeth whitened here. If so how much is it and was it worth it. Tia

3 replies to this topic
Woking, United...
Level Contributor
7,275 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Teeth whitening

DENTISTS - I have been to several dentists in Side and Manavgat over the past 12 years and the best one by far is Halile who has a dental practice in Manavgat which is only 15 minutes by dolmus from Side and costs 3.5 TL each way, payable to the driver. I asked her not so long ago about teeth whitening and her advice was DO NOT DO IT !! It only lasts for up to 2 years.

As you go into Manavgat and Migros supermarket is on your right by the big roundabout - walk down the main 'High Street' until you see Burger King on your left.

You can get a porcelain (not enamel) crown done in a week with a 5 year guarantee for just £100 per tooth; clean and polish £22; wisdom tooth extracted £20; full whitening of all teeth £200 but only lasts 2 years; free consultation. Before you even enter the waiting area you must put their blue plastic covers on shoes. Immaculate place, like something out of James Bond 007.

I had 3 porcelain crowns. I have been to 3 different dentists but found the best - for quality -for price (another one of them was double!) - for cleanliness - for location was Halile. Entrance to dentist is the left staircase near Burger King on its right where there is a mobile phone salesman with a table by the front. Halile is up on first floor - ring bell - put the blue plastic covers over your shoes - before you go in.

Turks even from Ankara and Istanbul come to see her as she ıs so good - best prıce - very gentle - beautıful Turkısh lady too - and ımmaculate dental surgery.

My next door neıghbour had a wısdom tooth Phone and make an appoıntment as soon as you have decıded what dates you are here. She does get busy but ıs open each day untıl 9pm - starts at 10am. Her dırect mobıle number ıs 0090-535-725-2075

You wıll need to see Halile fırst to get a quote and exactly what your teeth are lıke. We are all dıfferent.

x Angela x

wales
Level Contributor
21 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Teeth whitening

Thanks Angela

Solihull, United...
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
956 posts
85 reviews
3. Re: Teeth whitening

Just to point out that teeth whitening is unlikely to last very well beyond a year.

Reply to: Teeth whitening
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted