We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barut Andiz Hotel

Kent
Level Contributor
150 posts
30 reviews
Barut Andiz Hotel

How far is this hotel from the beach?

3 replies to this topic
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
1. Re: Barut Andiz Hotel

You can see the beach, from the hotel, which is set back from the prom. It takes about 2 mins to get to it. There is a staff member down there.

We love the hotel & have stayed many times, with 2 more visits booked.

Edited: 06 June 2018, 23:03
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai, Side
Level Contributor
20,987 posts
184 reviews
2. Re: Barut Andiz Hotel

https://youtu.be/i89fqQacD84

You Tube link.

About a third of the way thru, you see a grassy area; that seperates the hotel from the beach, but doesn't belong to the hotel.

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
7,216 posts
93 reviews
3. Re: Barut Andiz Hotel

There is a very nice new bar/restaurant on stilts right on the beach near the Barut Andiz ... just walk the 2 minutes to the beach and promenade (which is the longest promenade in the Mediterranean) and turn left for another 2 minutes and you will see it there. I thought it was illegal to have a bar right on the beach but this one is governed by the Antalya Government apparently and is all totally legal. Lovely views from there, nice helpful staff and good value drinks and food. If you have not had it before, try the Testi Kebab which is not a kebab at all but cooked in a clay pot for about 2 hours. There is a ridge about two-thirds of the way up the clay pot and they bring it to the table on a tray in flames, then get a hammer and bash the top off where that ridge is. Normally they put chicken, lamb, beef and vegetables in there with a nice type of think tasty gravy but you could have just chicken or just lamb or just beef - whatever you fancy. It is about 110 TL but that's for 2 people and you cannot have it just for 1 person. It is a typical touristy local Side dish that you cannot get anywhere else in Turkey as far as I am aware. x Angela x

Reply to: Barut Andiz Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted