We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passeport and police formalities to Kastellorizo

Tunis, Tunisia
Level Contributor
96 posts
Passeport and police formalities to Kastellorizo

Hi

I will stay in Kas for 5 days.

I booked a round ticket from Kas to kastellorizo. The returning to Kas will not be the same day but the next day.

I have a schengen visa.

Do anyone has an idea about the police formalities to do before to take the ferry. Do I need to go to the port of Kas to present passeport and ferry ticket one day before the departure . Is the control of the police made in Kas and on the arrival to kastellorizo and is it the same procedure on the return way from kastellorizo to Kas.

Riadhou

1 reply
Kas, Turkey
Level Contributor
226 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Passeport and police formalities to Kastellorizo

The last time I went to Meise I had to hand my passport into the ferry companies office the day before we went. This is so the ferry company can get all the passports stamped with a leaving stamp from the boarder control. You can not get on the ferry until your name is called when you will be given your passport back.

When you get to Meise you have to go through their custom control in the normal way.

When you get on the ferry to return to Kas you hand your passport tho the ferry personal so that when they get back to Kas they can take the passports to the boarder control for a reentry stamp.

You will have to wait about an hour (depending of the number of passports that need processing) before you can go to the ferry companies office to get your passport returned to you

Reply to: Passeport and police formalities to Kastellorizo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kas
Recent Conversations