We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antalya Airport

Northants
Level Contributor
2 posts
259 reviews
Antalya Airport

Hello could anyone tell me if there is a small hotel near to the airport, or is there a bus transfer to the town. Really dont want to stay in expensive Hotel for one night before going off the Kas next morning any suggestions?

Thanks?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
7,237 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: Antalya Airport

IC Hotels Airport is just 800 metres from Antalya airport and may be booked on www.booking.com from £74.14 per night. Or Seven Stars Exclusive Hotel is on Lara Beach, just 6 kms from Antalya and prices start at £27.31 per night... also on booking.com

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Antalya Airport

I'm actually doing the same thing - flying into Antalya later in the evening and then renting a car the next morning to drive to Kas. Just curious - are you taking a bus or renting a car to get to Kas?

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
7,237 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Antalya Airport

I took the bus to Kas from Antalya Otogar (bus station ) and was surprised it was only about 20 TL for the 4 hour journey - very pretty coastal route all the way and lots of comfort stops too - highly recommend it.

4. Re: Antalya Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 01:46