We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive - Lykia World - as a Coeliac

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
17 reviews
All Inclusive - Lykia World - as a Coeliac

Just booked for 9 days at Lykia World on an all inclusive package.

I've recetly beenn diagnosed with coeliac disease - for those who don't know it's an auto-immune disease that means I can't eat anything with gluten in it. That includes bread, pasta, pizza, anything with wheat flour in it or anything derived from wheat or barley including (worst of all!) beer.. :-(

I'm pretty good at knowing what food I and can't eat, but wondered if anyone who has been can give me an indication of typical breakfast / dinner fare at Lykia World an AI. Will help me plan my extra packing!

Thanks in advance,

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: All Inclusive - Lykia World - as a Coeliac

Am I right in thinking that this is Lykia World near Olu Deniz? If so, you may get a better response on the Olu Deniz or Fethiye forum.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: All Inclusive - Lykia World - as a Coeliac

There's also one in Antalya, Spud.

Thanks in any case!

scotland
Level Contributor
988 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: All Inclusive - Lykia World - as a Coeliac

I am also a Coeliac and a vegetarian . So it can be awkward for me to eat sometimes , however I have been all inclusive twice in Turkey (Can Garden and Side Star ) and managed okay .The salads were good and at the end of the day food is just one part of your holiday . I'm sure you'll have a great holiday,I would say it will be up to you to check as not all chefs will understand what you mean by gluten ,maybe you might consider taking gf bread with you? I always do that and find it quite handy.Have a great time , wish it was me !

4. Re: All Inclusive - Lykia World - as a Coeliac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2013, 14:48