We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

south wales
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

has anyone stayed at both, already been to royal wings bur would like to try another hotel just as good???

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,686 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

I haven't stayed at either of those hotels, but have done tons of research. Both are lovely hotels and you can't go wrong with either of those.

However if money was no object then I would definitely choose the Susesi without a doubt, as I feel it is a better hotel. The Susesi is often priced higher than the Royal Wings to reflect this though and the Susesi now charges a price per person for the a la carte restaurants so is likely to be out of my budget range.

Hopefully you will receive opinions from people who have stayed at both.

Sharon x

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
748 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

Hi there

I have only stayed at the Susesi so unfortunately I can't compare the two hotels directly for you, however, if you liked the Royal Wings have you considered the new Royal Holiday Palace in Lara or the Royal Dragon in Colakli near Side which are both part of the same hotel group. What did you specifically like about the RW and what appeals to you about the Susesi? Are you travelling with children and if so what ages are they? What time of year are you proposing to go as this will affect which facilities are open.

The Susesi is an excellent choice and I don't think you will be disappointed if you chose it. It is obviously a newer hotel than the RW; the water terrace rooms are especially appealing. I understand that all the a la carte restaurants at the Susesi will have a cover charge this coming season if that is relevant or important to you. Belek is within walking distance from the Susesi or a short ride away on the 'tractor' bus that passes the front of the hotel.

Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

I haven't stayed at either yet but am going to both this year. When are you thinking of going?

Level Contributor
56 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

Are they similar prices? If they are, based on reviews and comments on here, I think Suseai will have the edge

Edited: 01 February 2011, 01:15
cheshire
Level Contributor
272 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

Hi there...we have stayed at both and without a shadow of a doubt it has to be Susesi everytime...it is fantastic and you wont be disappointed!

Bellshill, United...
Level Contributor
789 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

Royal Wings :-)

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,123 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

I'd choose Susesi - I have fancied it for a while but its out of our price range I'm afraid. However, not too keen on paying extra to use the a'la cartes, so this may be important to you. We stayed at the Royal Wings last October and the Royal Dragon last August. Both are excellent hotels but out of the two we preferred Royal Wings.

8. Re: susesi or royal wings anyone, cant decide???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 19:51