We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

Tong Chai Tour 2 in Bangkok ripped us off with bad Hotels in Thailand.

Please get it across to the public the company are a cheat and insisted we sign their paperwork so we could not even claim our money back!

Veronica Sullivan

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

OK so this warning should be posted on the Bangkok forum.

How did you find them in the first place? I'm guessing they found YOU?

A simple google search brings up a lot of info on Tong Chai Tour and its variants in Bangkok;

bangkokscams.com/undercover/undercover-at-hu…

Edited: 17 May 2011, 19:22
UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

I guess most people would be ashamed to admit they had been conned when we are warned continually not to part with cash.

3. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 17:05
New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

were there any lizards in the hotel room?

5. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 17:05
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

What has this to do with Thailand? Please at least find the right forum to post in!

Phuket
Destination Expert
for Patong
Level Contributor
3,671 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

TAT (Tourism Authority of Thailand). This link should help you complain, but don't expect results. Good luck.

tourismthailand.org/e-service/…

8. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

Removed on: 25 December 2011, 09:35
Melb
Level Contributor
590 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

Hi Prom person, I have www.tourismthailand.org/ae/complaint-form/ for the TAT if there is a difference. As Brio2 says, don't hold your breath.

enjoy

shway

10. Re: Who do I report a bad Travel Agent to?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2012, 15:50
Get answers to your questions about Thalang District