We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need to book Phi phi Island

3 posts
Need to book Phi phi Island

Hello, I will reach patong on 6th Oct. My flight will land around 6:00 pm. I want to book Phi phi Island. Kindly help me, should I book online or I can book once I reach patong. As we are planing to take tour immediately next day i.e. 7th Oct.what are nominal charges for per person?

Regards, Dipen

5 replies to this topic
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,487 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Need to book Phi phi Island

As you are not arriving until 6 in the evening I would book on line for the tour .

Vancouver, Canada
10 posts
2. Re: Need to book Phi phi Island

There is a place called Phuket Happy Tour that was near my hotel. My Japanese friend recommended it to me saying that she went there to book her Phi Phi island tour. She said that they had a good price and the tour was very reliable. My friend and her partner did the tour where they wake up early in the morning and they were picked up at there hotel and taken near the port. At the port they were given towels and were given breakfast until they were ready to get everyone on board. The tour included having free time at two of the phi phi island beaches, then a lunch at a private beach and they were also given snacks and treats on the speed boat. They also stopped at two of the snorkelling spots. They said they had the best time and recommended that travel agency to me so i definitely plan on going there when I go to Phuket in November. They said that they also booked an elephant tour through them as well. There are lots of sketchy travel agencies there so knowing that a friend had a good experience with this travel agency is good to know!

Vancouver, Canada
10 posts
3. Re: Need to book Phi phi Island

oh also sorry i forgot to mention that my friend said she booked it when they got there and not online! So I would recommend just booking it there!

Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,487 posts
66 reviews
4. Re: Need to book Phi phi Island

I would normally book when I arrive, but as already mentioned, if you are not arriving until 6 pm, you probably won't get to the hotel until 7.30/8 pm and then to book that late to be collected first thing in the morning may not be as simple. Up to you.

Faridabad
Level Contributor
109 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Need to book Phi phi Island

Online prices are not that competitive - one can get much better bargains if you book on arrival. There are some packages being offered at the airport as well and if you book from them, they give you free transfer to Patong.

Reply to: Need to book Phi phi Island
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted