We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea cave canoeing Thailand

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
51 posts
8 reviews
Sea cave canoeing Thailand

Can anyone suggest a tour for cave canoeing in Thailand I’m heading over in October and interested in this tour I have found a tour company called “sea caves” reading Into it you enter a Bat cave?? Are all the caves filled with bats?? You can probably tell I’m a little freaked out about the whole Bat situation.

I also would like suggestions on Phi Phi island tours I have been there before via speed boat but was hoping to go on a larger boat where you can have views as you head over to Phi Phi as the speedboats are quite enclosed!

4 replies to this topic
Florida - Alaska...
Destination Expert
for Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Province
Level Contributor
8,051 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Sea cave canoeing Thailand

There are a few bats in one of the hongs that the canoe tours visit. But they are just black specks on the roof, not flying around. If it really bothers you, just skip that cave and enjoy the others.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,309 posts
51 reviews
2. Re: Sea cave canoeing Thailand

John Gray, the original and still the best

http://www.johngray-seacanoe.com/

Phillip Island...
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
73 reviews
3. Re: Sea cave canoeing Thailand

John Gray's is great, a long day and do take a change of warm clothes.... Sounds crazy I know, but when we did it it rained late in the day and I was wet and cold for the trip home.

Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Sea cave canoeing Thailand

John grays sea canoes did it last year and it was great, food provided on boat was fresh and cooked on board drinks supplied overall one of the best canoe trips we have done

Reply to: Sea cave canoeing Thailand
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Patong
Recent Conversations