We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massages in Phuket

Macomb, Michigan
9 posts
Massages in Phuket

Does anyone have suggestions on a place to go for cheap and good massages while vacationing in Phuket?

8 replies to this topic
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
9,818 posts
62 reviews
1. Re: Massages in Phuket

Whereabouts in Phuket?

In the major tourist areas such as Patong, Karon, Rawai you will find dozens, scores (even hundreds in Patong) of these places. Just wander around. Pick a place that attracts you, where the staff are smartly dressed and polite. Ask to examine the facilities and make sure that they have a proper shower.

Macomb, Michigan
9 posts
2. Re: Massages in Phuket

We will be in patong. Any recommendations on actual places to go? Where someone has experienced getting a massage?

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,996 posts
53 reviews
3. Re: Massages in Phuket

As Kuhn Bill says, they are everywhere and all pretty much deliver the same service. Don't overthink it. Your hotel will most likely also offer massages. If you are after the full spa treatment try somewhere like "Lets Relax". Mrs Magpie & I have been there a couple of times and we liked it although I notice the reviews are mixed.

Penryn, United...
Level Contributor
2,143 posts
261 reviews
4. Re: Massages in Phuket

have a wander along Rat U Thit road , see a pretty girl and go for it

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
39 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: Massages in Phuket

They are everywhere. I cant remember the name of the place I prefered but it was at the end of the alleyway next to the Gracelands resort in Patong maybe the Athena something like that. I tried several in that alleyway and they were all pretty good and all around 300 to 400 thb an hour. In Patong the standard uniform for legit massage places seems to be jeans and polo shirt. But I noticed the closer you got to Bangla rd the dress became alot more revealing. I have reason to suspect thats a different kind of massage.

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
6. Re: Massages in Phuket

I had great massages at Tong Fa Massage and Spa in Patong. Would certainly go back there next time.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
250 posts
766 reviews
7. Re: Massages in Phuket

Go to the mall junceylon. Below at the basement level are all the massages and spas to choose from! Clean and reasonably priced

Faridabad
Level Contributor
109 posts
81 reviews
8. Re: Massages in Phuket

All along the Patong road - there are numerous massage parlours. We did try couple of them and found them to be reasonable. Can't remember the names though..

Reply to: Massages in Phuket
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted