We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

Hi everyone,

Myself, my partner and a fiend will be in Patong October 6 - 17. We are trying to find a hotel with the following (or as close to within budget, priority top down)

Swim up bar

Good wifi

Near beach

Infinity pool with decent view (of beach ideally)

If we can fit all This in under $180 AUD per night that’s ideal.

1 room with a double/queen and a single/twin bed is fine. If two rooms comes out to under $180 that’s doable also.

I have searched but it’s hard to find exactly what I’m looking for based on reviews and photos alone.

Thanks in advance

Dane

5 replies to this topic
Gold Coast
Level Contributor
6,491 posts
66 reviews
1. Re: Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

It is going to be hard. Not exactly what you are looking for but look at Banthai Beach Hotel. Across the road from the beach. A great hotel.

Mildura, Australia
Level Contributor
4,918 posts
76 reviews
2. Re: Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

I was going to suggest Banthai as well. No infinity pool views but those places tend to be further away from the beach.

3. Re: Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 August 2018, 08:59

4. Re: Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 August 2018, 09:06

Level Contributor
16 posts
5. Re: Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?

Banthai resort heading nack in october for our fifth stay it will suit all your needs

Reply to: Swim up bar, good wifi, infinity pool near beach?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Patong