We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krabi-koh samui

Kuala Lumpur...
4 posts
krabi-koh samui

my flight from malaysia will be arive at krabi around 1.55 pm..i plan to go to koh samui as soon as i arrive krabi..is it possible and how to go there..can anyone give me answer in detail as which transport should i use ( i prefer bus/ferry) n the price as well.

tQ

Ao Nang, Thailand
Level Contributor
3,259 posts
1 review
1. Re: krabi-koh samui

You are just going to miss the flight of Bangkok Airways at 1:45 h pm to Koh Samui. You can take a taxi for 2'500 Baht to Surat Thani and from there the ferry to Samui. But you're going to miss the last ferry leaving 2:30 h pm, but you still can take the night boat leaving at 11:00 h pm. There is also a bus service from Krabi to Koh Samui, however departure is 10 h am.

perth
Level Contributor
20,294 posts
67 reviews
2. Re: krabi-koh samui

Hi

As said you will miss the Bangkok airs flight but if you catach the bus to Surat Thani there are plenty of ferries across the last ferry both Raja ferry and Seatran ferry depart from donsak pier( surath thani main land )every hours from 06.00hrs - 19.00hrs daily. I think maybe above poster talking about speed boat catamaran they seems to run at certain time.

This is the sites of catamaran www.lomprayah.com/

And the ferries www.rajaferryport.com/ www.seatranferry.com/

Good luck

Edited: 05 August 2012, 06:50
3. Re: krabi-koh samui

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 13:47
Get answers to your questions about Krabi Town